WCSC membership is comprised of a unique, cross-commodity group of shippers:
- cement/aggregate/fly ash/asphalt
Read a brief profile of our members: Member Profiles
In December 2015 WCSC and Pulse Canada developed a strategic partnership to collaborate on transportation issues of mutual interest. Pulse Canada is a national industry association that represents over 35,000 growers and 132 processor/exporters of peas, lentils, beans and chickpeas. Canada is a world leader in pulse production and exports, with over 5.2 million tonnes of pulses and special crops moving through Canadian corridors to more than 150 markets around the world.
Become a Member
- WCSC is a western-based, cross-commodity, member issue driven organization.
- Our Board is experienced and knowledgeable in the commodity transportation sector.
- We provide updates on key legislative and regulatory changes in the transportation sectors – including rail, ports/terminals and trucking – that may impact members.
- Government advocacy is a primary service we offer our membership.
- We discuss and share perspectives and ideas on important transportation issues and develop clear positions and messages to take to government.
- We provide government with a one-window approach to engage in meaningful dialogue with multiple commodity sectors.
To read about our current focus and ongoing advocacy efforts, visit our Focus web page.
For membership details contact:
Dave Montpetit, WCSC President & CEO
T +1 (403) 801-1344