WCSC membership is comprised of a unique, cross-commodity group of shippers:
- aggregate, asphalt, cement, concrete, fly ash
Read a brief profile of our members: WCSC Member Profiles
On January 1, 2020, WCSC began its new Associate Membership Program to include non-shipper contributors to the supply chain industry. Members include:
- Arrow Transportation Systems
- Cando Rail & Terminals
- GATX Rail Canada
- Mountain View Group
- The Washington Group – Southern Railway of BC & Seaspan Ferries Corporation
In December 2015 WCSC and Pulse Canada developed a strategic partnership to collaborate on transportation issues of mutual interest. Pulse Canada is a national industry association that represents over 35,000 growers and 132 processor/exporters of peas, lentils, beans and chickpeas. Canada is a world leader in pulse production and exports, with over 5.2 million tonnes of pulses and special crops moving through Canadian corridors to more than 150 markets around the world.
Become a Member
- WCSC is a western-based, cross-commodity, member issue driven organization.
- Our Board is experienced and knowledgeable in the commodity transportation sector.
- We provide updates on key legislative and regulatory changes in the transportation sectors – including rail, ports/terminals and trucking – that may impact members.
- Government advocacy is a primary service we offer our membership.
- We discuss and share perspectives and ideas on important transportation issues and develop clear positions and messages to take to government.
- We provide government with a one-window approach to engage in meaningful dialogue with multiple commodity sectors.
To read about our current focus and ongoing advocacy efforts, visit our Focus web page.
For full membership and association membership details contact:
Dave Montpetit, WCSC President & CEO
T +1 (403) 801-1344